This advanced formulated Ango™ eyelash extension glue has been tested to be non-irritating, making it ideal for use with sensitive skin, contact lens wearers and active people in search for the new looks of semi permanent eyelash extensions. This high quality lash extension glue helps you retain higher client come-back rate.
Ango™ Glue Benefits:
- Ango eyelash extension glue is rubberized, odorless, and non-irritating.
- Good for both regular and sensitive skin.
- Extremely strong bonding.
- Ango eyelash extension glue can hold eyelash extensions up to 2 months if applied properly.
- Light-weight & highly flexible after dry.
- Ango eyelash extension glue takes only 15 seconds to bond once applied.
- Stays moist up to 3 hours in adhesive plate.
- Can contact water after 4 hours.
- Waterproof, can be worn while swimming or washing.
- Ango glue will save you time by eliminating the need to use air blower.
- Reduce stress by shortening application time.
- Ango eyelash extension glue offers product cost savings and work efficiency.
- Proper training from an eyelash extension professional is highly recommended.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Avoid direct sun light and heat.
- Store at cool temperature.
- If contact with eyes, flush with saline solution.
- If allergic reactions such as itchiness, redness, or swelling occur, consult a physician immediately.
- Keep cap tied after each use to avoid drying.
Before Start Applying Ango Eyelash Extension Glue:
- Remove all eye makeup and mascara.
- Wash your face thoroughly.
- Do not use oil based makeup removers to clean lashes.
- Cover lower lashes with skin tape.
How To Apply Ango Eyelash Extension Glue:
- Squeeze one drop of Ango eyelash extension glue onto the glue plate (provided).
- Hold the upper part of a lash extension with pointed tweezers.
- Sweep lash extension through glue on the glue plate to get an even coating.
- Make sure the lash does not have too much glue so there are no clumping or uneven looking after the procedure.
- Apply lash extension precisely onto real lash with matching curves.
- Release tweezers once the two lashes contacting each other.
- Continue on to next lashes.