This advanced Ango™ eyelash extension clear glue is designed for used with colored as well as black lashes. This odorless adhesive is irritation-free for use around the eyes, it can be used on clients with sensitive eyes. The Ango glue saves your application time with quick setting, you do not need to hand-dry eyelash extensions during the procedure. It helps retain a much higher client come-back rate.Ango™ Clear Glue Benefits:
- It's transparent, perfect for use with colored lashes.
- Can be used with black lashes as well.
- Rubberized, odorless and irritation-free.
- Burn-free formulated.
- Good for both regular and sensitive skin.
- Extremely strong bonding.
- Can hold eyelash extensions up to 2 months.
- Light-weight and highly flexible after dry.
- Feathery and seam-less connection.
- Takes only 15 seconds for each lash to set.
- No need to hand dry or blow dry after applied.
- Shorten application time in half.
- Stays liquid up to 3 hours on adhesive holder.
- Provides product cost savings and work efficiency.
- Waterproof, can be worn while swimming and washing.
- Can apply up to 100 applications.
- 1 glue plate included.
- This glue is for licensed or certified professionals in beauty industries use only.
- Proper training from an eyelash extension professional is highly recommended.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Keep way from sunlight and heat.
- Keep the glue in refrigerator or somewhere cooler than room temperature for a longer shelf life.
- If kept in refrigerator, take it out 3 hours before use.
- If contact with eyes, flush with saline solution, consult a physician immediately.
- If allergic reactions developed such as itchiness, redness, or swelling occur, consult a physician immediately.
Before The Procedure:
- Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with mild, oil free cleanser.
- Do not use oil based makeup removers to clean your lashes prior to the application.
- Do not put on any mascara.
- Client usually falls to sleep during the procedure.
After The Procedure:
- Avoid getting your lashes wet for the first 4 hours after the procedure.
- Do not use eyelash curler, perm or tint the lashes after the procedure, as this will break or weaken the bond.
- Do not use regular mascara as it will dissolve the adhesive, only special coating mascara is recommended.
- Do not rub your eyes too hard when cleaning.
- Do not attempt to remove any extension lashes by pulling.
- Use only non-oily, non-creamy cleanser to remove make up.