The Ango™ kit has everything you need to apply semi permanent eyelash extensions. This kit contains all the items required for you to work on your clients and allows you to serve up to 200 clients. All Ango™ kits are assembled and quality-controlled in Los Angeles, California, USA.Ango™ Kit Includes:
- 1 -- Eyelash extension cosmetic beauty case with keys. (Colors: pink, blue, or silver)
- 1 -- Ango™ irritation-free adhesive for sensitive and regular skin.
- 1 -- Ango™ lash remover.
- 4 -- Cases of glossy black Ango™ lashes (thickness: 0.15mm; lengths: 08, 10, 12, and 14mm).
- 4 -- Cases of glossy black Ango™ lashes (thickness: 0.20mm; lengths: 08, 10, 12, and 14mm).
- 1 -- Professional eyelash extension tweezers K-100.
- 1 -- Professional eyelash extension tweezers K-110.
- 1 -- Professional slanted tweezers K-200 for use with flare lashes.
- 1 -- Pair of scissors.
- 2 -- Glue plates.
- 1 -- Ango™ water-proof eyelash extension coating mascara.
- 2 -- Roll of 3M surgical grade tapes for sensitive and regular skin.
- 3 -- Eyelash brushes.
- 4 -- Pairs of practice strip lashes.
- 4 -- Trays of flare/cluster lashes.
Recommendations And Cautions:
- The Ango™ adhesive is for licensed or certified professionals in beauty or medical industries use only.
- Proper training from an eyelash extension professional is highly recommended.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Keep way from sunlight and heat.
- Keep in a refrigerator for a longer shelf life.
- If kept in refrigerator, take it out 2 hours before use.
- If contact with eyes, flush with saline solution.
- If needed, consult a physician immediately.
- If allergic reactions develop such as itchiness, redness, or swelling occur, consult a physician immediately.
Before The Procedure:
- Remove all eye makeup and mascara.
- Clean your lashes with mild, oil free cleanser.
- Do not use oil based makeup removers.
- Curl natural lashes before the procedure if need.
After The Procedure:
- Avoid getting the lash extensions wet for the first 4 hours.
- Do not use eyelash curler after the procedure.
- Do not use regular mascara, only coating mascara allowed.
- Do not rub eyes.
- Do not attempt to pull or remove any lashes by hand.
- Use only non-oily, non-creamy cleanser to remove your makeup.